Team Novo Nordisk 2019 Talent ID Camps
10 February 2019
Do you dream of racing with the world’s top cyclists?
Team Novo Nordisk, the world’s first all-diabetes pro cycling team, is looking for young, active, elite cyclists with diabetes (mellitus) to participate in our 2019 Talent Identification Cycling Camp.
We’re looking for:
- Boys ages 15-16, category 4 and up
- Boys ages 17-18, category 3 and up
- Men ages 18-23, category 2 and up
- Girls ages 15-18, category 4 and up
- Women ages 18-23, category 3 and up
Diagnosed with diabetes (all types and however recent or old. For more information on athletic requirements please click here)
- Athens, Georgia, USA (University of Georgia campus)
- Holiday Inn Athens-University Area
197 E Broad St, Athens, GA 30601
- July 5-13 , 2019*
- Start time: 7AM daily
Train with experienced athletes living with diabetes- including members of the Team Novo Nordisk Development Teams and Junior Teams. And work with licensed health care professionals to learn about sports and diabetes management.
Cost for the week is $750 (includes all training expenses, lodging during the camp, meals during the camp and roundtrip airfare for individual).
Please send questions to [email protected]
*Dates are tentative and may be subject to change.