Team Novo Nordisk, the world’s first all-diabetes pro cycling team, is looking for young, active, elite cyclists with diabetes (mellitus) to participate in our 2020 Talent Identification Cycling Camp.
We’re looking for:
- Boys ages 15-16, category 4 and up
- Boys ages 17-18, category 3 and up
- Men ages 18-23, category 2 and up
- Girls ages 15-18, category 4 and up
- Women ages 18-23, category 3 and up
Diagnosed with diabetes (all types and however recent or old. For more information on athletic requirements please click here)
- For the first time, we are hosting our Talent ID camp virtually and will use various platforms so all our campers (no matter where you are based in the world) can train and race together
- July 10-20, 2020
During this year’s virtual Talent ID camp, campers will ride alongside members of Team Novo Nordisk’s professional team, development team and junior team—all experienced athletes living with diabetes.
Additionally, campers will work closely with licensed health care professionals to learn more about sports and diabetes management.
Please send questions to Morgan.Brown@teamnovonordisk.com