Do you dream of racing with the world’s top cyclists?
Team Novo Nordisk, the world’s first all-diabetes pro cycling team, is looking for young, active, elite cyclists with diabetes (mellitus) to participate in our 2018 Talent Identification Cycling Camp.
We’re looking for:
- Boys ages 15-16, category 4 and up
- Boys ages 17-18, category 3 and up
- Men ages 18-23, category 2 and up
- Girls ages 15-18, category 4 and up
- Women ages 18-23, category 3 and up
Diagnosed with diabetes (all types and however recent or old. For more information on athletic requirements please click here)
- Athens, Georgia, USA (University of Georgia campus)
- 2020 Camps TBD
Train with experienced athletes living with diabetes- including members of the Team Novo Nordisk Development Teams and Junior Teams. And work with licensed health care professionals to learn about sports and diabetes management.
Cost for the week is $750 (includes all training expenses, lodging during the camp, meals during the camp and roundtrip airfare for individual).
Please send questions to Morgan.Brown@teamnovonordisk.com
*Dates are tentative and may be subject to change.