A Day in the Life of the Development Team
18 May 2016
The Team Novo Nordisk Development Team is part of our talent “pipeline” program. They train and race with diabetes around the globe, aiming to one day reach the ranks of the Pro Cycling Team.
See what a day in the life of our Development Team is like…and if you’re interested in discovering if you have what it takes to race with them, apply to attend one of our Talent ID Camps!
- Wake up
- Check blood glucose levels
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Check blood glucose levels (in effort to be in target range before before training)
- Prepare Colnago bikes for the day’s training
- Team training ride (70 miles/112.65km)
- Shower up and a eat healthy lunch
- 1 hour recovery ride outside or on the trainer
- Shower and recovery processes (stretching, yoga, foam roller)
- Eat a healthy dinner
- Personal time and relaxation before lights out